Present a sub octave generator for your signal. But its not just sub-octave genertor, not pitch-down shifter.. Like an classical divider pedal, the tone is warm, fat, and a bit synth-like, as opposed to the crisper, more acoustically accurate transpositions of modern pitch-shift pedals. This effect unit contain main function section of Octave Diver (emulate Mu-Tron™ Octave Divider pedal), control of input and output levels, Destruct section, classical ringer effect, compressor with limiter to control your signal clipping, built-in LFO and also – widening function. Its pretty good hybrid effect for various situations. Bigger aspect to run SubColours – add or generate to any sound new sub-octave with gain signal, compression, limiting and widening.
This days we celebrate our Anniversary! We work on Rack Extensions about 3 years, but at this days we celebrate 2 years from our first release!
Visit us in PropShop at 28 April – 15 May to to get anniversary sale prices.
DyingStar Polysynth Machine is a new polyphonic synthesizer Rack Extension for Reason Propellerhead.
DyingStar Polysynth Machine come to Reason rack. Include 3 Oscillators with 120 base wavetables (+50 Lead WT / 40 Sub WT), Sub-Oscillator with 40 wavetables. Every Osc include Waveform Range fader to operate wavetables.
Oscillators contain Waveshapers with 6 different waveforms.
Scheme of DyingStar contain Amp and Filter Envelopes, Modulation Envelopes, 2 LFO, Modulation Matrix, LP24 filters, Comb Filter with modulations, Pan with settings, 10 FXs, Static Pre-FX reverbrations, Spaces FX, End Filter.
Blackpole 1.1.1 Update released
Whats new in v.1.1.1:
– X7 OSC Voices bug fix (now working all 7 voices)
– CombFilter bugfix
– New 6U device panel
– Deeper control of Delay FX section
– Add Phaser FX
– Add Filter 1/2/3 Cut and Res Envelope knobs
– Add Glide Smooth knob
– Add Spread FX to 1/2/Sub Osc
– Add HAAS FX to 1/2/Sub Osc
– Add Pan to to 1/2/Sub Osc
– Add Sound Quality selection to rear panel
– Add Pedal Susta
in selection to rear panel
– Add Spaces section (30 hi-qulaity fx-spaces)
– CombFilter dropped out from Ring Osc, now You can use Comb Filter Links Section. There You choose active oscillator links, and also modulation from LFO 1/2/3 to elements of CombFilter (Tune/Mix/Feed/Damp)
Blackpole Station is a new polyphonic synthesizer for Reason Propellerhead.
Based on 68 waveforms in 5 oscillators (plus three sub-oscillators with 7 detuned saw and square waveforms). Synthesizer contain 2 base, 1 sub, noise and ring oscillators. Three oscillators contain additional X7-OSC sub-oscillators. Blackpole include classic analog waveforms (Sine, Triangular, Sawooth, Pulse, Square) and digital waveforms (Leads, Pads, Drones, One-shote samples and cycle-loops). Flexible system of OSCs, Filters, LFOs, Envelopes, Effects and other elements of synthesizer helped us named it Blackpole Station.
Sounds Deeper than Black Hole, Purer than ice of North Pole..
We release Update to Meteora – vers 1.1.3: minor bugfixes, fixed bug in Drift LFO waveform with no Retrigger.
New update 1.1 for Meteora – released.
– bigger 7U board with new GUI and new sections,
– more filters and FXs
– addition Mix knobs for Convolutions and FXs
– LFO and SineOSC for every instrument line
– add Pitchbend and Modwheel
Now we released Meteora – v. 1.0.2
- better DSP level (optimization of RAM and CPU work);
- Fixed a bug with Resonance knob (End Filter) in LP24/BP6/HP12 modes;
- visual text corrections on the front and rear panels;
- change LFO Waveform knob to more informative Display with slide-effect;
- AMP and Filter ADSR settings open correct from saved patch
Also, we hard work undo Meteora 1.5 version!
Its really Upgrade for Meteora with more functions, we release it soon as possible!