HolyVerb Reverb-Delay FX: is a modern effect processor for any kind of incoming audio signal that includes various combinations of modulation and signal change effects (reverb, delay, pitch & freq shifters, filter).
PHASE28 phaser effect updated to version 2.0thar include: – New phaser mode "70 Sm Stone": vintage phaser model known as "Stone" effect from 70th.
– New LowPass filter parameter.
– New "Shape" amount of the frequency modulation depth
– New bigger panel design with High Resolution support. #rackextension #phase28 #phaser #phaseshifter #fx #effect #stage #phase #mxr #dunlop #smallstone #ehx #electroharmonix #turn2on #reason12 #reasonstudios #reason
CRONUS updated to 1.1.1:
– 6 selectable FX-chain modes (selects Chorus/Flanger/Tremolo effects position in the chain)
– Fix glitches in Chorus "Layers" parameter
– Fix glitches in Flanger "Phase" parameter
ECRUOS / Multi Tap Delay
– New Glide Time control
– New Saturation control
– High Resolution support
#rackextension #ecruos #delay #multitap #tapdelay #effect #turn2on #reason12 #reasonrack
“BOSS DD-200 Digital Delay pedal Editor” based on Reason Combinator 2.0 patch.
Based on the MIDI OUT DEVICE (stock Reason device).
For using it, select actual Midi output device into the DEVICES mode.
BOSS DD-200 include Midi I/O ports as 1/8″.
To connect midi ports please use Type-A midi cable or BOSS BMIDI5-35.
Patch already use default settings of the pedal. But in work you can make some tricks.
– Open pedal settings: press at once [TAP DIVISION] + [HOLD] buttons
– Scroll knob “TIME” and select parameters to enter needed settings
– rCh: set Midi Channel number to receive CC data
– Pin: set to ON
– CCin: set to ON
– Pot: set to
– Syn: set to Auto
– rTS: set to Nid
VARIABLE SETTINGS: Only one of this function is work for C1F and C2F:
– C1F: select for C2 patch with what type of Button/Knob to work: WARP or TAP or ROLL
– C2F: select for C2 patch with what type of Button/Knob to work: HOLD or TWIST or ROLL
TOTALBOOSTER is a Reason Combinator 2.0 patch, based on the “MIDBOOSTER” RACK EXTENSION.
This Combinator 2 patch helps to create multiple frequency bands booster, up to 8 controllable bands (Sub, Bass, Low Mids, Mids, High Mids, Presence, Brilliance and Wide). Creative way for frequency control with boosting
X32 STEPS, is a new C2 patch for Murder Rhythm Cutter. Basic MURDER RE include 8-steps stuttering fxs. Now you can control up to 32 steps stuttering fx. Reason 12 include Combinator 2, that helps to create new ways to build creative patches for Reason stock devices and RackExtensions. New C2 patches available at: https://Turn2on.com/combi-patches #reason12 #combinator #combinator2 #reasonC2 #murder #rhythm #cutter #rackextension #reasonrack #stutter #stutterfx #x32steps #fx #turn2on #reasonstudios @reasonstudios #reason
Eventide SPACE pedal editor. Reason 12 include Combinator 2.0. With C2 now possible to create midi CC editors, panels to control any external hardware devices. This panel designed to control Eventide SPACE pedal from the Reason Rack. Get it free now: https:Turn2on.com/combinators #reason #eventide #space #pedal #reverberation #legend #reasonstudios @reasonstudios